Fun for the younger ones: The Big Fat Mermaid by Dweezel and Pallie

Funny Stories for Kids: The Big Fat Mermaid: (Kid's Books, Books For Kids, Children, Fractured Fairy Tales, Parody Books, Teen Books, Fiction Books for Teens, Humorous Books, Funny Things) - Dexter Dweezel, Parnassus Pallie

Add me to Goodreads

The Big Fat Mermaid  by Dweezel and Pallie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GENRE: Middle Grade Fractured fairy tales

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY REVIEW

Aria is The Big Fat Mermaid.

Ahab spotted her and named her as the whale that bit off his leg. She escaped his clutches by singing a siren’s song. She followed the boats, because she loved the human’s food.

Her father, Poseidon, put his foot down…seaweed only!

She rebels and goes to the water witch for a pair of legs, where she is seen by the prince who promptly falls in love with her. She burps, farts and eats, eats, eats, so it just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The humorous writing made me view this as an animated movie that played in my head as I sang along; hanging out with the mermaids, turtles and crustaceans, singing, dancing, and eating, eating, eating.

I feel there is a message in here and Dweezel and Pallie did a great job of showing we are all unique and lovable in our own way. What would the world be like if we were all the same?

My only problem was, I felt bad as I laughed at her, but it never seemed to bother Aria. She was comfortable in her own skin.

I received a copy of The Big Fat Mermaid by Dweezel and Pallie in return for an honest review.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

To read more visit fundinmental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.

If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?

animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifLook on the right sidebar and let’s talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting!

Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/fun-for-the-younger-ones-the-big-fat-mermaid-by-dweezel-and-pallie-giveaway