Mini Review – Midnight on the Mississippi by Mary Ellis

Midnight on the Mississippi (Secrets of the South Mysteries) - Mary Ellis

Midnight on the Mississippi by Mary Ellis just screams, “READ ME!”

This is the perfect time of year to be sharing a murder mystery on the Bayou – Mardi Gras season. So keep on your toes, keep your eyes open and Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez.

I love everything about the book and was ecstatic when I won a signed paperback for my collection. The cover is gorgeous and I love to read anything that takes place in the south.

Doesn’t the cover tell you there is a mystery inside the pages?

Cover:  Lucas Art and Design

Add me to Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Midnight on the Mississippi is the first book in a stand alone romantic suspense series that has everything I need to make it a must read series for me. Southern Belles, high risk investments, murder and mysteries abound. And then there is Nikki Price. I love her!

She is a badass chic who doesn’t take no for an answer and wants some for herself… from the Bayou.

It was so hard to put down the book, but it is 2am and I find myself losing my place because I keep nodding off.

The characters are rich and complex with the storylines to match. Sometimes I didn’t know whether to love or hate them. To me, that is a sign of great writing!

Midnight on the Mississippi is my first novel from Mary Ellis but it won’t be my last.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  5 Stars

To see more visit fundinmental

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.

animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifIf you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~