Angels Fall & Demons Run Wild – A Time of Demons and Angels by Kathryn Meyer Griffith

A Time of Demons - Kathryn Meyer Griffith

Kathryn Meyer Griffith is a prolific writer and on my must read list.

From critters to demons to angels, Kathryn is a able to spin a story that spins my mind.

Check out this gorgeous cover. Doesn’t it make you want to read it now?

ATimeofDemonandAngels_LRG(1)

A time of Demons by Kathryn Meyer Griffith has a wicked cover. It gives me a feeling of impending doom. This is Book I of the Before The End Series and after reading this, I cringe at the thought of what lies ahead. This paranormal suspense novel had me, not just rooting for the gang, but rooting for one specific demon too. I want to know so much more about him, about Rayner.

The more I read, the more involved I become. I couldn’t help but wonder how Kathryn was going to end this. But, wait, this is Book I, so stay tuned for Book II.

A Time of Demons is a different look at the end of the world, very thought provoking. I knew where things were going, but how it got there? Now that’s another story; a demonic, tornadic, apocalyptic ride.

I have been to Poplar Bluff, Mo, a location for A Time of Demons, but I didn’t see any angels or demons.

Demon snacks – people they fed on.

Cracked me up. I love a little humor with my blood sucking.

I received A Time of Demons and Angels by Kathryn Meyer Griffith in return for an honest review.

Read my full review here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.

animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifIf you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?

Thanks for visiting!

Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/tag-team-event-angels-fall-demons-run-wild-a-time-of-demons-and-angels-by-kathryn-meyer-griffith-review-giveawa