Monday Mini – Danger in the Shadows #DeeHenderson

Danger in the Shadows - Dee Henderson

Danger in the Shadows by Dee Henderson is a prequel to the O’Malley Series, and all I can say is WOW! If this is the kickoff, I can hardly wait to continue.

Such a simple cover for a not so simple story.

I won this book in a giveaway. Lucky me.

MY REVIEW

Are you afraid of the dark?

Sara is terrified!

The suspense is high from the opening pages of Dangers in the Shadow by Dee Henderson. Romance is budding…and the mystery of her stalker hangs over her head.

Imagine…security, changing your routines every time you walk out the door,constantly looking over your shoulder, wondering if today would be the day…

Dee Henderson’s writing makes me able to see and feel Sara’s terror. I love that she also writes lovely picture books for children and is a bestselling author for novels of murdered children. I think it shows her wonderful ability to shift focus from the good to the bad.

Dangers in the Shadows is an inspirational suspense novel that did it’s job well. I kept waiting for IT to happen. I know it has to!

The romance was slow to develop, just like most real life instances. This read as if it could be a true story and if you are a suspense/thriller lover, like me, you won’t want to miss Danger in the Shadows by Dee Henderson.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

READ MORE HERE.

animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifIf you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?

Thanks for visiting!

Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/monday-mini-danger-in-the-shadows-deehenderson