Review for A Thousand Yesteryears @MaeClair1 & Sin City @lucyfarago

Release Date: April 26, 2016
Publisher: Lyrical Underground
Genre: Thriller/Suspense
Format: Ebook
A Thousand Yesteryears by Mae Clair is a story about tragedy in a small town. Murder, UFO’s, myths and legends kept me spellbound. Unputdownable!
After reading A Thousand Yesteryears, I see why the title is so very appropriate. I love when it fits so perfectly.
There is so much I want to share about A Thousand Yesteryears, so I must be careful not to “spoil” you. If you are a fan of myths and legends, creature features, tragedy that leaves the residents stuck in place, unable to move on, then A Thousand Yesteryears is a must read for you.
Mae Clair’s writing created so much tension, that it took all I had not to skip ahead! The romance, mystery, myth and suspense kept me white knuckled, on the edge of my seat, talking to myself…oh no…hurry, hurry…must know. I gobbled the words like Lays potato chips and I know one Point Pleasant and Mothman book is never going to be enough. A Thousand Yesteryears by Mae Clair can stand alone, but she leaves the characters wide open for more adventure.
To read my full review, go HERE.
  • To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!