Giveaway & Review – Blackwater Tales: The Unwanted by Jean Nicole Rivers

The Unwanted (Black Water Tales Book 2) - Jean Nicole Rivers, Joyous Seeman

Everything about Blackwater Tales: The Unwanted by Jean Nicole Rivers spoke to me and I am very excited to be a part of the Xpresso Book Tour.

Kindle Ready Front Cover JPEG_5787914

Add me to Goodreads

MY REVIEW

The broken doll on the cover of Blackwater Tales: The Unwanted by Jean Nicole Rivers made me pause and check out the book. It reeks of evil and danger and I LOVE it.

The suspense and evil creep up on me slowly and build throughout the story as Blaire tries to solve the mystery of evil surrounding San Sebastian. Every bump and noise makes me expect something horrific to happen.

There’s something in the basement.

Oh no, not one of those. Please, oh please, do not go in the basement!

I wish you luck trying to figure out the evil before it GETS you. The scariness is subtle, lurking just beneath the words and I dare you to read this. The last 10 to 15 percent had me unable to put the book down.

The ending…a shocker. So unexpected and I LOVE it!

I received a copy of Blackwater Tales: The Unwanted by Jean Nicole Rivers in return for an honest review.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

To read my full review and enter the GIVEAWAY, go HERE.

• To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-review-blackwater-tales-the-unwanted-by-jean-nicole-rivers