My Ghostly Review for Celeste Files: Unforgotten by Kristine Mason

Celeste Files: Unforgotten (Book 3 Psychic C.O.R.E.) - Kristine Mason

I am sharing my review for Celeste Files: Unforgotten by Kristine Mason…and her new release.

If you love a realistic paranormal novel…you’ll love this stand alone series!

Kristine Mason’s paranormal suspense novels for the Celeste Files series have amazing covers and a fantastic subject matter, so I am very happy to be sharing my review for the third book in the series, Celeste Files:  Unforgotten, with you today.  I will also be sharing the cover and blurb for Book IV, Celeste Files:  Poisoned below, so be sure and check that out too.

I love the characters more and more with each story.

Unforgotten-BN

GoodreadsAmazon

I am a huge fan of Kristine Mason, a MUST READ author for me. With the latest novel in the Psychic Core stand alone series, Celeste Files: Unforgotten, I am carried deeper into Celeste’s world. The stories will stand alone, but I believe you will love the books so much, so you will want to start at the beginning.

Again, I am captured from the opening pages.

What do a toy clown, a toy bear and a toy cowboy have in common? You’ll have to read the story to find the answer.

Celeste Files: Unforgotten by Kristine Mason has everything I LOVE in a paranormal romance thriller. Visions, ghosts, hauntings, vengeance, romance, a serial killer, murder…She sprinkles bits and pieces of goodies ( some of you may not call them goodies) throughout the story and they make me smile, yell, gasp and ooh and aah.

I received a copy of Celeste Files: Unforgotten by Kristine Mason in return for an honest review.

To read my full review visit fundinmental

• You may see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/friday-56-93-bb-celeste-files-unforgotten-by-kristine-mason-kristinemason7