Giveaway & Review – Blue Moon by Wendy Corsi Staub @WendyCorsiStaub @partnersincr1me

Blue Moon: Mundy's Landing Book Two - Wendy Corsi Staub

Blue Moon by Wendy Corsi Staub is Book II in the Mundy’s Landing Series. I have not read Blood Red, Book I, but I don’t feel it affected the reading of Blue Moon, though now I want to read Blood Red too. A map is included to help in picturing the town and I love maps.

I love to read books like Blue Moon because I am curious about the villain…his motive, his reasoning. How does his mind work? How is he capable of such heinous crimes? Blue Moon reads like a Criminal Minds episode and that is a win for me.

I revel in suspense thrillers filled with mystery and Blue Moon by Wendy Corsi Staub has two mysteries that will be solved. But…wait…there will be more and the ending definitely makes me want to be there for it.

I received a copy of Blue Moon by Wendy Staub in return for an honest review.

To see my full review and enter the giveaway visit fundinmental

• To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-review-blue-moon-by-wendy-corsi-staub-wendycorsistaub-partnersincr1me/#.V6OSGaJCIl0