Giveaway – Tales of a Redheaded Sea Witch by J E Hunter @byJEHunter

Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch - J E Hunter

I love anything to do with oceans, water of any kind and mermaids, so just the cover for Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch by J E Hunter is right up my alley.

I can hardly wait to dive in!!!

Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch cover

Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch (Black Depths #1)
by J.E. Hunter
Genre: YA Paranormal
Release Date: April 2014

Anyone that knows me, knows I love anything to do with our oceans, seas, lakes…water of any kind…and mermaids, so when I saw Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch, I had to have it. The cover had me hooked and the more I read, the more I became involved with Nessa’s life.

The fantasy elements were woven into the human elements so well, I was able to get lost in the pages and become a part of Nessa’s world. The surrounding characters all played an important part and she will learn what it’s like to work as a unit, a team, where sacrifice will be done in the name of love. She matures and develops at a believable pace.

Supernatural and paranormal creatures are high on my reading list and Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch by J E Hunter did not let me down. I have read numerous mermaid stories, but not many about a sea witch and some of the other magical creatures J E brought to life. I am eager to keep on reading about their world and I think you will be too.

I received a copy of Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch from J E Hunter in return for an honest review.

To enter the giveaway and see my full review visit fundinmental

• You may see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-tales-of-a-redheaded-sea-witch-by-j-e-hunter-byjehunter