Need a quick read? Check out Cold, Cold Heart by Karin Slaughter @SlaughterKarin

Cold, Cold Heart: A Short Story (Kindle Single) - Karin Slaughter

cold-cold-heart-2

Genre: Thriller / Suspense

~~~~~

MY REVIEW

YAY! I was so happy to get my hands on Cold, Cold Heart, A Short Story, by Karin Slaughter. I love her novels and I am curious to see if she can draw me in and leave me wanting more with this short story.

They couldn’t get past the tragedy, so after twenty years of marriage, she was on her own.

I wonder, is she out for revenge?

I love that she is her own person, doing the things she had denied herself to stay in shape. Don’t we all do that, wanting to look different, wanting our older bodies to look like it’s twenty?

She is strong, stronger than John, her ex.

And John, I really don’t like him. He’s a jerk and makes it easy not to like him! The more I read about him, the more pissed off I get! When you read about him, I think you will agree.

As morbid as the book gets, I can’t help but laugh at Pam’s thoughts, at times. To me that speaks to Karin Slaughter’s ability to write a great story.

OMG. I didn’t see that coming. I am really pissed now. What a…oh man, I can’t say it. I can’t give away too much. BUT, I so badly want to talk about my feelings of hatred and disgust.

I LOVE it. Cold,Cold Heart is filled with cruelty, vengeance and, at least for me, some laughter. The twisted ending left me with a smile on my face and a feeling of satisfaction.

I had some difficulty getting my review copy, but seeing it is Karin Slaughter, I broke down and bought it. I read it in an hour and it is worth the ninety nine cents I paid for it!

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

To read more visit fundinmental.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/need-a-quick-read-check-out-cold-cold-heart-by-karin-slaughter-slaughterkarin