Tag Team Giveaway & Review – The Ice Bridge by Kathryn Meyer Griffith @KathrynG64

The Ice Bridge - Kathryn Meyer Griffith

The Ice Bridge by Kathryn Meyer Griffith is a paranormal suspense thriller that captured me from the opening pages. Kathryn’s ability to spin a tale, writing about realistic characters with a familiar location, Mackinac Island, makes this especially desirable for me.

During the winter, an Ice Bridge forms, allowing the islanders, and anyone else, to more easily navigate to and fro. It made me think of the Ice Road Truckers, who deliver goods to out of the way places that would not have the supplies without the Ice Road. Mackinac Island has a tight knit community and they become even more so in the winter.

The detailed descriptions of the surroundings bring back fond memories of my visits to Mackinac Island and make it easy to image the isolation, the lack of people and cars, the silence so deep you can hear the snow fall. I want to be there, minus the murder.

There is more going on than broken hearts and murder, and the suspense rises as the killer gets closer and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

I know the writing is excellent, when I already have the story figured out, but I can’t put the book down anyway.

I received a copy of The Ice Bridge from Kathryn Meyer Griffith in return for an honest review.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 5 Stars

To see my full review and enter the fab giveaway with two chances to win, go HERE.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/tag-team-giveaway-review-ice-bridge-kathryn-meyer-griffith-kathryng64