One Sentence Review – Jezebel by Gordon A Kessler @gordonkessler

Jezebel by Gordon A. Kessler (2001-05-03) - Gordon A. Kessler

I found Jezebel by Gordon A Kessler through my sister, Laura @ fuonlyknew, and after seeing the cover, I had to have it, so I actually broke down and bought the hardcover.

I thought it was a Doberman Pinscher, but it is a Great Dane and looks pretty evil regardless of the breed.

Jezebel

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

I knew we would have a devil dog, but I never saw the savagery and resulting chaos right out of the gate, every sentence oozing with foreboding, making me anticipate the next attack from around the corner of the house, behind the opening door, down the cellar steps and all I could think of when I was done…What about the critter lying beside you at night while you sleep…

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 5 Stars

GOODREADS BLURB:  A madman has come to town seeking a diabolical revenge and large dogs begin attacking their masters for no apparent reason and with heinous results.

Animal Control Director Tony Parker must find out why and stop the murderous attacks. Meanwhile, Jezebel, a huge black Great Dane has killed her master and is loose, terrorizing the city and stalking Parker and his family. Parker and Sarah Hill, his beautiful and seductive young assistant, attempt to unravel the mystery and stop the terrible carnage while dealing with their own demons and lusty desires.

The attacks must be stopped. Jezebel must be found-and soon, you see–there is one other complication. Parker seems to have come down with an annoying little virus. No, it’s not one of those irritating summer colds. It’s certain death.

She’s a murderess, huge and black as a hell-bound night.

Beware. Jezebel is on the loose!

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!

Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/one-sentence-review-jezebel-gordon-kessler-gordonkessler