One Sentence Review for Mutation Z by Marilyn Peake @marilynpeake

Mutation Z: Dragon in the Bunker - Marilyn Peake

Mutation Z:  Dragon in the Bunker Novella #5 by Marilyn Peake

Amazon Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Journalist Hunter Morgan is a seriously messed up guy who has lost so much because of the Z virus, but he never gives up and I love that, because in this apocalyptic horror novella, all my conspiracy theories developed into full blown betrayal and treason showcasing an evil so potent that it makes me so angry I want to jump into my Kindle and beat the hell out of someone…or so much worse and with writing like that I say, “Well done, Marilyn,” as we move on to a new beginning in Hunter’s life.

GOODREADS BLURB: Journalist Hunter Morgan gains an unlikely ally in his search for the truth about the origins of the zombie virus. Mark Chen, youngest son of a co-owner of Chen-Zamora Pharmaceuticals, shows him information more frightening than his greatest nightmares. Together, they travel all the way from an abandoned meth shack in the Mexican desert to China, evading the authorities by communicating with Mark’s contacts through a video game on the Dark Web. NOVELLA. GENRES: Apocalyptic Science Fiction, Zombie Fiction, Conspiracy Fiction, Horror.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 4 Stars

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/one-sentence-review-for-mutation-z-by-marilyn-peake-marilynpeake