One Sentence Review for Mutation Z by Marilyn Peake @marilynpeake

Mutation Z: Desperate Measures - Marilyn Peake

Mutation Z:  Desperate Measures, Novella #6 by Marilyn Peake

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Marilyn Peake wraps up this novella series, exposing all the conspiracies and corruption, the perverted reasons for setting the zombies loose, and my juices were flowing as they pissed me off and sickened me beyond words, but left me with the faith that a ‘few good men/women can make all the difference in the world.

GOODREADS BLURB:  Sixth and final book in the series.

As things heat up in the United States with both the U.S. military and radical militias targeting those trying to develop a vaccine and cure for the Zombie Plague, more researchers flee to Mark Chen’s bunker in China. There, they will be free to carry on their research. Bringing patients afflicted with the Zombie Virus to China on a cargo ship, they’re attacked by pirates. It becomes very clear that they’re in a race against time to try and save the human race. NOVELLA. GENRES: Apocalyptic Science Fiction, Zombie Fiction, Conspiracy Fiction, Horror.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 5 Stars

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/one-sentence-review-for-mutation-z-by-marilyn-peake-marilynpeake