Giveaway & Review for Onyx Webb by Andrea Waltz & Richard Fenton @OnyxWebb

Onyx Webb: Book Two - Andrea Waltz, Richard Fenton

I am excited to continue the Onyx Web series. The writing style, with each person telling their story had me confused in the beginning, but now that I am getting the hang of it, I am loving it.

The combination of mystery and murder, hauntings and ghosts, the paranormal and supernatural, keeps the action and suspense moving right along.

The complex characters have become familiar to me and I am very curious and concerned for their well being. They all have flaws that make some of their decisions seem harsh and wrong.

I knew someone would die. I thought it would be Onyx and I sure didn’t see the authors taking the route they did. Great job throwing that twist in there and I think they will have many more surprises in store for me.

I am loving Katherine, and her solution to the horrific goings on at the orphanage seem like the only way to go.

The story gets heavier, more complicated, and I get more and more involved with each page I read.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

To enter the giveaway and read more, go HERE.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-review-for-onyx-webb-by-andrea-waltz-richard-fenton-onyxwebb