Giveaway & Review for Onyx Webb by Andrea Waltz & Richard Fenton @OnyxWebb

Onyx Webb: Book Three: Episodes 7, 8, 9 by Richard Fenton (2015-10-22) - Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz

I am so glad I already have Book III, so I didn’t have to wait to find out what was coming next. Each book has gotten better, for me. I am hooked and this is one series I will read to the end.

Started right out with a murder. How can I not love that?

So much action and the suspense climbs to a new level. Sometimes it seems the characters have no redeeming qualities, but the bad they do is forced on them, other times they feel obligated, want revenge or to avenge the wrong done to someone they know. I feel I need to let go of my attempts to judge them and try to walk a mile in their shoes.

And now for the tragedy…

OMG I can’t believe the authors did that!!! Fabulous, horrific! I am so sad for…

The developing story has reached a mind blowing level…engrossing, nailbiting, sit on the edge of your seat intense reading…unputdownable…

It is rare that I read a series that keeps getting better and better but Andrea Waltz and Richard Fenton have far surpassed my expectations with Onyx Web and I can’t ask for any more than that!

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  5 Stars

Enter the giveaway and read more HERE.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-review-for-onyx-webb-by-andrea-waltz-richard-fenton-onyxwebb