Giveaway – I Survived Blogfest! Tsunami Crimes by Chrys Fey @ChrysFey

Tsunami Crimes (Disaster Crimes Book 3) - Chrys Fey

I love all the covers for this series and Kim Mendoza has done a mighty fine job with Tsunami Crimes by Chrys Fey.

Title: Tsunami Crimes
Series: Disaster Crimes #3
Author: Chrys Fey
Genre: Romantic-Suspense

Page Count: 272
MY REVIEW

I have been following Beth and Donovan’s journey through one catastrophe after another in this fabulous thriller series. They first met in Hurricane Crimes, and had one hell of an adventure in Seismic Crimes and Lightning Crimes.

Now they face the rage of a Tsunami in Oahu, on their honeymoon, no less.

I have fallen for the characters. I watch as they grow and develop into more complex individuals. Beth is strong, independent, loving and giving. Better think twice about messing with her and her man. Donaovan and Thorn are best friends and both are in love with Beth. Their testosterone levels are so high, I think they need to pull them out and measure their ‘meat sword’. LOL Their friendly rivalry makes for some humorous situations. I love a good villain and Jackson Storm fits the bill nicely.

The suspense builds, there is lots of action, and the suspense builds some more. Beth and Donovan are both targets and ya never know where the danger may come from. It lurks around every corner. Where and when will it strike?

Chrys Fey’s descriptive writing makes the story come alive, as if it is a movie playing out in my head. She has the ability to create doubt, even though I know the ending. She keeps the suspense at a fever pitch that goes on and on, never letting up, leaving me feeling wrung dry of my emotions. I finally reach the end and breathe a sigh of relief.

Excellent job, Chrys!

What disaster will be next?

5 Stars

Read more and enter the giveaway HERE.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.giff you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-i-survived-blogfest-tsunami-crimes-by-chrys-fey-chrysfey