Giveaway & Review – Southern Fried by Tonya Kappes @tonyakappes11 @dollycas

Southern Fried - Tonya Kappes

Southern Fried (A Kenni Lowry Mystery)
Cozy Mystery
2nd in Series
Henery Press (April 4, 2017)
Paperback: 252 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1635111873
Kindle ASIN: B01N212SJ8

MY REVIEW

Tonya Kappes had me laughing from the opening pages of Southern Fried, when  Kenni Lowry is shushing her ghost.

Kenni is the Sheriff of the small of Cottonwood and the ghost is her Grandfather. It was no surprise that she carried a gun, but there were those who frowned on her being the Sheriff.

Even though Cottonwood is a small town, the characters are far from being small.

The story contains funny quotes and unique characters that will have you smiling and laughing, and shaking your head.

“It’s hotter than a prostitute’s doorknob on pay day in here.”

Murder, the supernatural and humor are the norm in a Tonya Kappes novel.

There are plenty of suspects to keep me guessing, with some romance on the side and a lovable hound dog that, even though he’s not a guard dog, acts like one.

The small town of Cottonwood is like all small towns. Even with all the personality conflicts and disagreements, the people come together in the end.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of Southern Fried by Tonya Kappes.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 3 Stars

Read more and enter the giveaway HERE.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-review-southern-fried-by-tonya-kappes-tonyakappes11-dollycas