Laughs and Tears – Review for Outsider by Becca Campbell @beccajcampbell

Outsider: The Flawed Series Book Two (Volume 2) - Becca J. Campbell, Jessie Sanders, Steven Novak

Becca Campbell hooked me with Empath, The Flawed Series Book I, and I was super excited when a won a copy of The Outsider, Book II.

I am always interested in who does covers for the stories I love to read.

Great job, Steven Novak. Hop on over and check him out.

Outsider (Flawed, #2)

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Becca Campbell has outdone herself with the fabulous Flawed Series and Outsider, Book II, just keeps me craving more. If you love to get lost in magical realism, where the characters tug at your heartstrings and you feel their pain, you will want these books on your reading list.

All his life, Josh felt like an Outsider.

Why were Josh’s family and friends empowered with supernatural abilities and not him? As many supernatural books as I have read, I think he is being saved for something special. Am I right? I shall have to read on to find out and so will you.

Alex came into his life. Her mom was too busy for her, her friends…out of sight, out of mind, so it’s time to make new ones. She’s not a plain Jane, she just doesn’t feel the need for makeup and likes her casual clothes. Alex gets along well with men and has few women friends. That makes it easy for me to relate to her, because I am the same way.

When Nic met Alex, it wasn’t what he anticipated and I love it. His power of captivation didn’t work this time. LOL When he poured water over his eyes, I laughed even louder.

Ah…young love and longing.

We have college teenagers, hanging out, some of them in a band, some of them with superpowers. It starts out with teenage angst and doesn’t take long for some action and danger to rear its ugly head.

Alex had no idea she had made an enemy and I see big trouble on the horizon.

OH MAN Becca! WTF are you doing? How could you? And, as if it wasn’t already bad enough…THE DOOR!

The blend of reality and fantasy, with engrossing characters who are growing and developing, becoming more complex as the story unfolds, ramps up to a white knuckle ending and I must have more.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  5 Stars

READ MORE HERE

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/laughs-and-tears-review-for-outsider-by-becca-campbell-beccajcampbell