Early Review – No Surrender by Patrick Bisher with Jon Land #PatrickBisher @jondland

No Surrender: Faith, Family, and Finding Your Way - Patrick Bisher, Jon Land

No Surrender by Patrick Bisher & Jon Land was not what I expected, but so much more than I anticipated.

The true story is disheartening and uplifting, emotions flitting through the pages like butterflies through the air, leaving me feeling like all things are possible.

This is an early review and the book is up for preorder, releasing July 4, 2017.

This is one you won’t want to miss.

No Surrender: Faith, Family, and Finding Your Way

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Patrick Bisher’s true story is all about overcoming hardship and finding his true path in life. His determination and perseverance can be an inspiration to us all, giving us hope and encouragement to dream and reach for it.

Michigan is my home state, so knowing Patrick is a fellow Michigander made me want to know his story even more. He is an amazing  man with a story to share that we can all walk away from being better off for knowing it.

Imagine, as a child, a 9 year old boy, hearing, “You’ll never be able to walk again.” When I read that, the first thought to pop into my mind was One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.

At the end of each chapter is an inspirational summary of ‘What you can learn from this.’

Patrick takes us from a childhood of bullying, harassment, despair and pain, to an adulthood filled with hope and determination and a desire to inspire and uplift. He is dealt blow after blow, struggling to find his way through every setback. Even when he is lost, he finds an inner strength.

Life is full of surprises and the road twists and turns, a journey we must all take, but there is no straight line.

Funny that he also tasted the General Motors life and found it lacking. I worked there for fifteen years and took early retirement because I wanted more. It felt like a prison to me and I had to spread my wings. Sometimes we have to take a leap of faith. No risk, no reward.

I totally agree with his final chapter and it concerns me for our country’s future.

Patrick believes in Paying It Forward. His story takes us from him being bullied and labeled as a cripple who would never amount to anything, to being a Navy SEAL, when everyone said it wasn’t possible, to giving back to all those who need a little help in achieving their goals and desires.

Believe…believe in yourself.

I felt so good after reading No Surrender and I want to thank Patrick for his service to our country and his willingness to share what he has learned with all of us.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of No Surrender by Patrick Bisher & Jon Land.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 5 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/early-review-no-surrender-by-patrick-bisher-with-jon-land-patrickbisher-jondland