Twenty Four Potential Children of Prophecy by Emily Martha Sorensen @CleanYAFantasy

Twenty-Four Potential Children of Prophecy (The Numbers Just Keep Getting Bigger Book 1) - Emily Martha Sorensen

I have been a fan of Emily Martha Sorensen’s ever since I read Dragon’s Egg, so I was excited to get my hands on Twenty Four Potential Children of Prophecy, her new novella series.

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Many times I find it hard to rate novellas. I like a lot of depth and detail in my stories, but sometimes the characters win me over, and Henina does that very nicely.

Henina is a fabulous character that kept me in stitches with her antics. She never stops talking and loves to argue. She’s in no hurry to get married and have children, like so many other girls.

She is an apprentice for her father, dumpster diving for items they can repair and sell.

“The days of the war are numbered…She will rule with wisdom and grace.”

Twenty four girls were rounded up and taken to the castle, Henina among them. Because of her personality, she never thought of herself as the chosen one.

A fun and quick read, filled with lots of smiles and chuckles.

I’m excited to meet her dog, Mud, and spend more time with her in Fifty Three Assassins With a Head Cold.

I found this hard to rate and bounced between 3 and 4…but because I couldn’t help but smile and laugh at Henina’s antics, loving her brash and witty personality, and left wanting more, I went high.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Twenty Four Potential Children of Prophecy by Emily Martha Sorensen.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

Read more here.

• To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
  • To see all my reviews, go HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/friday-56-135-twenty-four-potential-children-of-prophecy-by-emily-martha-sorensen-cleanyafantasy