A Road Trip to Yuma Baby by Ellen Behrens #EllenBehrens

Yuma Baby - Ellen Behrens

Yuma Baby by Ellen Behrens is my second road trip with Walt and Betty and I can hardly wait to get started.

Like a little mystery and danger with your travel adventures, look no further.

Yuma Baby (Rollin RV Mystery #2)

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

I am so happy to be back on the road with Walt and Betty in Yuma Baby by Ellen Behrens.

I love her feisty, cynical personality. I find it very easy to relate to her. We have a lot in common. Often, I feel like I am walking in her footsteps.

Her husband, Walt, is the steadfast, logical one. He has a ton of patience and that’s a good thing, because her impulsive actions get her in one jam after another. He’s the cook, she does the cleanup, just like Mr Wonderful and I.

I feel the same as she does about felons. They just need to shut up and quit their whining. I mean, they have room and board, insurance…Sometimes it seems like they have more rights than their victim and there is something seriously wrong with that.

On the way into Yuma, their fear for a child’s safety leads them on a wild chase. What about the girl? Who is she? Where is she?

I love her inquisitive nature, but it takes her further than I would go. She gets involved. She feels the need to fix things and it all too often lands her in hot water. Anyone in need who gets involved with her is a lucky person.

Her investigation is murky, keeping the mystery going and the perpetrator hiding in the shadows.

Perfect season for this fun loving couples adventures as they go Rollin, Rollin, Rollin down the…road.

Written in a realistic and easy reading style, with a light tone full of smiles and chills aplenty.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Yuma Baby by Ellen Behrens.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 4 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/a-road-trip-to-yuma-baby-by-ellen-behrens-ellenbehrens