Monday Mini – Secrets Are Revealed – The Father Hunt by Becca Campbell @beccajcampbell

The Father Hunt (Flawed #3.5) - Becca J. Campbell, Jessie Sanders

Becca Campbell has done a fantastic job with her Flawed Series and I have a character novella to share with you today.

Sooo, let’s meet Graham.

The Father Hunt (Flawed #3.5)

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

The title makes the premise obvious, but Becca has a way of adding bits and pieces, bringing the characters to life, revealing them in all their glory, faults and all, allowing us to share their journey, good and bad.

Graham wanted to know who his father is, but…his mother wasn’t talking.

He heads on vacation with his friends. You know how kids are, looking for something to get into. This time, they had a mystery to solve.

I enjoyed this novella of a young boy, friendship, his insecurities, his need to know, his first love, sweet, hopeful, happy and sad…but I FEEL GOOD at the end.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  3 Stars

GOODREADS BLURB

Fifteen-year-old Graham has always wanted to know his real father, but his mom won’t share that hidden part of her past. When he discovers an old love letter stashed in her closet, he suspects this clue may lead him to the truth.

While vacationing at the beach, Graham, with the help of his feisty and beautiful friend Violet, searches for evidence of this mystery man.

Will digging up the past lead Graham to find his real father? The secrets he discovers are bigger than he ever expected.

The Father Hunt is a novella-length companion to the Flawed series that can be read alone.

MY REVIEWS FOR BECCA CAMPBELL

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
    • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/monday-mini-secrets-are-revealed-the-father-hunt-by-becca-campbell-beccajcampbell