Is She Haunted…Or is there a Deadly Ruse by E Michael Helms @EMichaelHelms

Deadly Ruse: A Mac McClellan Mystery - E. Michael Helms

I love the Mac McClellan Mystery Series by E Michael Helms.

Mac McClellan makes me think of Magnum PI and Rockford Files.

Sooo, come on in for some chuckles along with the mystery.

Deadly Ruse (Mac McClellan #2)

Amazon  US  /  Amazon UK  /  Amazon CA  /  Goodreads

Cover:  Grace M Conti-Zilsberger

MY REVIEW

Deadly Ruse is Book II of the Mac McClellan Mystery series. These novels will stand alone.

What do a blown up boat, a crashed airplane, sparkling “ice” and drugs have in common…Mac McClellan.

Mac is a former Marine and after helping to solve a crime in Deadly Catch, Book I, he has decided to become a Private Investigator.

Kate is his girlfriend. On a date with Mac, a ghost enters her life. She is sure her ex boyfriend has risen from the dead. She doesn’t realize how lucky she was to have escaped when she did.

The case of Dead Man Walking will be Mac’s introduction to becoming a private investigator. It is not a dream, but more like a nightmare come back to haunt Kate and it could have deadly consequences.

Mac lives in a camper in the Florida Panhandle. Shades of Rockford Files come to mind and I am very familiar with the territory. I love when the characters cross the same bridges and drive the same streets I have traveled.

Mac plows through interviews, quickly getting the hang of it, learning a little finesse one interview at a time.

Deadly Ruse is a twisted web of lies and deceit. We have a lot of suspects and intrigue.

E Micheal Helms keeps the mystery and suspense building as we travel the Gulf Coast looking for answers. The mystery stretches from Georgia, through Florida and into South America. Who is alive? Who is dead? And why? I did need a flow chart to help me separate the good from the bad, but it all comes together in the end.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Deadly Ruse by E Michael Helms.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 4 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/is-she-haunted-or-is-there-a-deadly-ruse-by-e-michael-helms-emichaelhelms