Six Year Old Killer Triplets – Murderous Little Darlings by John Hennessy @ _JohnHennessy

Murderous Little Darlings (A Tale of Vampires Book 1) - John L. Hennessy

After reading this Murderous Little Darlings novella by John Hennessy, I ‘thirst’ for the full length story. All this did was whet my appetite for more.

Murderous Little Darlings by John Hennessy was FREE at the time of scheduling, but be sure and look for the “0”.

Goodreads  /  Amazon US  /  Amazon UK Amazon CA

MY ONE SENTENCE REVIEW

OMG, Rocco sucks the blood, then sucks his thumb, and my sick little mind smiles at the picture in my head, as I read about these six year old triplets who go on a murderous rampage, and Marcus knows no one will suspect them, because they are only six years old when the first murder happens…BUT, to really make this a great story, I think John Hennessy needs to make it a full length novel, thus filling in the details and plot holes that left me wanting….MORE.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 3 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/six-year-old-killer-triplets-murderous-little-darlings-by-john-hennessy-_johnhennessy