Anyone Need A Pool Boy – The Pool Boy’s Beatitude by D J Swykert @djswykert

The Pool Boy's Beatitude - D.J. Swykert

The pretty cover for The Pool Boy’s Beatitude by D J Swykert makes me want to dive right in. Great job on it, Mandie van der Merwe.

The Pool Boy's Beatitude

Goodreads Amazon US  /  Amazon UK  /  Amazon CA

MY REVIEW

I originally told D J Swykert I would review one of his other books, but he had this one hanging around and sent it instead. I am always game to try something different, so here we go.

Jack is a pretty poor excuse for a husband and a human being. He is an alcoholic, striving to reach the bottom…of the bottle. Breaking the promises he makes before he even gets them out of his mouth, he figures one little slip, one little drink, what does it matter if he jumps into bed with a client.

A man whore, but the women are just as bad, cheating on their husbands.

One thing we can say in his favor, he can cook up a great meal and loves doing it.

I just kept thinking, he’s a selfish dickwad bragging about how all the women love him, wanna fuck him and take care of him, whether he’s stumbling drunk, passing out and getting the shakes so bad he can’t even drink a cup of coffee.

Is it possible to redeem himself before I reach the end of the story?

He meets Sarah. He experiences love for the first time. Can she be his saving grace?

Once the Piper catches up to him and he is sent to jail, I become more interested.

If you have never known anyone with an addiction, this will give you insight into their behavior. How they will say and do anything to get what they want, what they need.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of The Pool Boy’s Beatitude by D J Swykert.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 3 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/anyone-need-a-pool-boy-the-pool-boys-beatitude-by-d-j-swykert-djswykert