Comedic Horror – A Pink Zombie With a Mist by Jada Ryker @JadaRyker

A Pink Zombie, with a Mist: A Shaken, Not Stirred, Mystery/Horror Story (Shaken, Not Stirred, Mystery/Horror Series Book 1) - Jada Ryker

With a title like Pink Zombie With A Mist by Jada Ryker, how could I resist?

Cover:  Christina Keats

A Pink Zombie, with a Mist

Amazon US  /  Amazon UK  /  Amazon CA  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

I didn’t want to scare you so bad you wouldn’t stop in, so lets have some fun.

A ragtag band of characters are thrown together by chance. determined to solve, not one, but two mysteries. Who took EMMA and who killed Steven’s wife?

The gang physically resembles the Scooby Doo gang – Molly is Velma, the brainy one and is shot in a school incident, Ashdon is Shaggy, the cowardly and hungry one, Steven is Fred and Olivia is Daphne. Olivia is on a school teacher suspension of sorts.

The characters are what I keep coming back to. The neighbor lady is a trip.

We have a stalker, a murderer, a missing person, and even a mystery machine.

The story is told in a comical and humorous way, but it is not all laughs and giggles.

Pink Zombie With a Mist contains some serious and sad issues, yet I found myself laughing at the dialogue and the characters antics. They fumble their way through solving mysteries and become a tight knit group. The zombies…we will find the answer to that too, but it won’t be easy.

Jada Ryker kept me on pins and needles, wondering and worrying.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 4 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/comedic-horror-a-pink-zombie-with-a-mist-by-jada-ryker-jadaryker