Giveaway & Review – Halloween is Murder by Carolyn Arnold @Carolyn_Arnold @dollycas

Halloween Is Murder (McKinley Mysteries) - Carolyn Arnold

Halloween is Murder (McKinley Mysteries)
by Carolyn Arnold

Halloween is Murder (McKinley Mysteries)
Cozy Mystery
11th in the Series
Hibbert & Stiles Publishing Inc (October 3, 2017)
Paperback
ISBN-13: 978-1988353616
E-Book ASIN: B073WJD6LY

MY REVIEW

I am always eager to get my hands on another Carolyn Arnold story, so let’s get started with Halloween Is Murder.

Sean and Sara used to be police officers, but now they are Private Investigators and their firm is called Pay It Forward Investigations. It hints at their personalities.They have plenty of money, so they indulge themselves. They are not pretentious, but they do like to spend money. She loves fashion and he loves his Mercedes.

They are sponsoring a haunted house for charity, and Chloe Parsons is there to do a fluff piece. The joke is on her, she’s the victim.

Sara had a knack for getting people to help her out and when she felt the police weren’t doing enough to find Chloe’s killer, she made it her mission. Sean can never say no to her, though he does try. Good luck with that Sean.

I debated on the rating. Most cozies I read are threes and I feel Halloween Is Murder is right there with them. It is a fun easy read and I was pretty sure who it was early on. Carolyn did add numerous suspects and motives, and her misdirection gave me a doubt or two making me wonder if I was wrong.

I do love Carolyn Arnold’s characters and who wouldn’t want a sweetheart like Sean. I had no OMG moments, but the pacing kept the story moving and the easy reading makes this an enjoyable read that I would recommend to all cozy lovers out there.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Halloween is Murder by Carolyn Arnold.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  3 Stars

READ MORE AND ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-review-halloween-is-murder-by-carolyn-arnold-carolyn_arnold-dollycas