WOW! Witches II Apocalypse by Kathryn Meyer Griffith @KathrynG64

Witches II: Apocalypse - Kathryn Meyer Griffith

I do not want to spoil the fun, though I took a lot of notes, I discarded most of them.

I loved Amanda’s belief that trees could tell the past…and sometimes the future.

Amanda is a white witch and a Guardian. When she talks of poofing in and out, it made me think of Charmed, the TV show, and orbing. Because I became familiar to the supernatural world through Charmed and Supernatural, it enabled me to visualize so much of the story almost making it seem real.

The characters have one foot in the real world and the other in the supernatural world. Talk about having a tough life.

A feeling of something terrible coming and not all my friends will make it out alive hovers over the pages. Kathryn makes me fall in love with her characters…then she kills them off, so be forewarned.

“You look like a black smurf.” Amanda tells her sister, Rebecca, who is dressed all in black.

“And you, Amanda darling, look like the good witch Glinda from the Wizard of Oz in that cream colored outfit.” They chitchat as they get ready for ‘the party.’

The last time she’d followed her sister into a crowd of witches, she’d ended up drinking a little too much and flying races on fake broomsticks. I can picture it with the great writing that takes me to that special place I love to dwell.

Kathryn Meyer Griffith has a way with words, bringing her characters and their world to life in vivid detail. WOW! Loaded with action, suspense, creativity, world building, and character development that had me eating it up.

It may be possible for Witches II to stand alone, but I would definitely recommend starting at the beginning. The story is told, but could there be a Witches III?

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Witches II by Kathryn Meyer Griffith.

Read more and enter the giveaway here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/double-the-fun-giveaway-witches-i-ii-by-kathryn-meyer-griffith-kathryng64