Dragons Rule in The Book of Genevieve by Mark Boyd #MarkBoyd

The Book of Genevieve - Mark   Boyd

Dragon stories always catch my attention, and this is one you will not want to miss.

The Book of Genevieve, Book II of A Dragon’s Tale by Mark Boyd is filled with fantasy adventure. You can see my review for The Prophecy, Book I, HERE.

Check out the lovely covers. What do you think?

The Book of Genevieve (A Dragon's Tale, #2)

Goodreads  /  Amazon US  /  Amazon UK  /  Amazon CA

MY REVIEW

The Book of Genevieve by Mark Boyd is the second of A Dragon’s Tale Trilogy. I loved the first one, so I was very happy to continue the journey with Genevieve.  Because this is the second book of the series and there is so much wonderful fantasy in store for you, I do not want to give anything away. I will just tell you how I felt as I read along

I couldn’t help but smile when Mark states that all Genevieve wanted were breasts and a normal life. BUT, there is a Prophecy to be fulfilled and she is part of it.

We have elves, Pegasaurs, dragons, demons, vampires, werehounds, trolls, dwarves and two brothers that I fell in love with, Aer and Loer.

I loved when Genevieve and Leto showcased their swordplay, the crowd wildly cheering them on. I could see it like a film playing in my mind. So much fun…as is her first ride on her dragon, soaring, swooping, loop-de-looping, laughing all the way.

I got lost in their fantasy world of new friendships and new alliances. The more characters I met, the more friends I made. Some are rough and gruff, some are easy going, some are young, some are old.

The magical creatures are drawn together to fulfill the Prophecy. Some will die, especially sad about the one, but as some pass on, new babes are born.

I can hardly wait to learn the ending of this does not stand alone trilogy in Mishmakor, The Dragon King.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of The Book of Genevieve by Mark Boyd.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

Read more here.

MY MARK BOYD REVIEWS

The Prophecy

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/dragons-rule-in-the-book-of-genevieve-by-mark-boyd-markboyd