Monday Mini – Unleashed by Emily Kimelman @ejkimelman

Unleashed - Emily Kimelman, Sonja Field

This is my first foray into A Sydney Rye Mystery by Emily Kimelman, and just looking at the cover makes me think it will be a good one. It may still be free, so give it a looksee.

Unleashed (A Sydney Rye Novel, #1)

Goodreads  /  Amazon US  /  Amazon UK  /  Amazon CA

MY REVIEW

Sydney Rye is a tough as nails, strong female character that has a few flaws, yet her biggest strength when it comes to solving mysteries is no fear. She’s kind of a mess, impulsive. When she splits from her boyfriend, she immediately goes out and gets a dog…a big dog…and names him Blue. I love that her brother comes over to help her choose what to wear, do her makeup and clean the dog hair off her clothes for those all important moments.

She gets in deep water when she buys a dog walking business and one of her clients is found dead. But she can hold her own, with  a quick wit and a sharp cutting tongue. And…all right…she had to do it. She had to go down there….alone.

The more I read, the suspense and the pacing picked up as the danger mounted. This is not a cozy.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 4 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/monday-mini-unleashed-by-emily-kimelman-ejkimelman