Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty #LianeMoriarty

Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty

A mind blowing surprise. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty surpassed all my expectations!

I won a print copy and the Blu Ray DVD of the HBO series from Beth Fish Reads and HBO. Thanks so much for the great giveaway.

Big Little Lies

Goodreads  /  Amazon

MY REVIEW

I won a print copy and a Blu Ray DVD of the HBO series of Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. I haven’t watched the DVD yet, but I can hardly wait.

I was totally blown away by Big Little Lies. I thought I would enjoy reading it, but I had no idea I would laugh my way through my anticipation of who will die and who will be the one who did it.

The characters run the gamut, from overpowering to meek. Their personalities are big, even those who try to stay in the background. The women could be my friends and by the time I got done reading I felt like they were.

Big Little Lies is really about the ladies, and I use that term loosely. I must say that Madeline is my favorite. If you ever need a friend who is loyal and true, Madeline fits the bill. Her mouth is big, but so is her heart, and she backs down to no one.

I was quickly drawn in and flipped the pages as fast as I could read them.

All I can say about Liane Moriarty is…she is now on my radar and I will be looking for more of her work.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 5 Stars

Read more here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/monday-mini-big-little-lies-by-liane-moriarty-lianemoriarty