Ireland Bound in Dylan’s Song by P M Terrell @pmterrell

Dylan's Song - P.M. Terrell

If you are looking for a great series, you need look no further than the Black Swamp Mystery series by P M Terrell. Each book can stand alone, but I would recommend beginning at the beginning. There is to much goodness inside to miss anything.

Dylan's Song (Black Swamp Mysteries #4)

Goodreads  /  Amazon

MY REVIEW

The gang is back and I feel right at home with the cast of characters. I can hardly wait for my next action packed adventure as I finally learn about Dylan’s Irish past and what drove him into Vicki’s arms.

It starts out with a bit of remote viewing that leads Vicki to tell Sam they must rescue the missing agent…NOW.

I love when he pulls down the dilapidated garage…redneck style.

Then Dylan finds you can’t run from your past and it’s off to Ireland and it will be a family affair, Vicki and Brenda are coming too. Brenda is more than a handful…and trust…I don’t think she knows the meaning of the word.

The confrontation outside the cottage was deadly…and funny. Stay away from Vicki when she is armed with a gun. Her aim is so bad…

“You gonna mow us down like Bonnie and Clyde? And Bonnie?”

Vicki and Dylan’s love deepens and he does know the meaning of romance. Swoon worthy.

Vicki’s abilities have grown and changed, putting her in even more danger.

Nonstop action and mystery with some historical facts and humor that makes this an unputdownable, nail biting romantic suspense that left me with that OOOOO, he’s so cute, I want one of those feelings.

This may be my favorite one yet.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Dylan’s Song by P M Terrell.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

Read more here.

MY REVIEWS FOR P M TERRELL

The following books are lined up in order, first to last. I will be reviewing them all.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/ireland-bound-in-dylans-song-by-p-m-terrell-pmterrell