Fabulous Finale – Black Orchid by Abigail Owen @AOwenBooks

Black Orchid - Abigail Owen

I have been reading Abigail Owen’s Svatura series, and have reached the end of the road with Black Orchid, Book IV. What a wonderful journey it has been.

Black Orchid

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Oh no. I have reached the end of the Svatura series with Black Orchid, Book IV, by Abigail Owen. What a fabulous road we have traveled and I can hardly wait to read more of work.

Black Orchid picks up where Crimson Dahlia left off, so you will want to read these in order.

Adelaide Jenner has lost her love, her te’sorthene, which can drive her mad, and she has become a danger to them all.

Nate, poor Nate, her lost love. He doesn’t even know how messed up his life is, though flashes blink in and out at times.

Can they find their way back to each other? They both deal with confusion, but Nate’s is filled with hate and rage, while Adelaide’s has become filled with trust and caring.

Maddox is still determined to kill all the women, Adelaide, Ellie, Selena and Lila, and he plans to use Nate to do it. These women are strong and determined, and as dragons have tremendous power. But will it be enough?

There are intense personal conflicts with many of the characters, and their powers. They work together as a family for support and to heal, while trying to figure out how to mend their broken hearts and minds.

Black Orchid by Abigail Owen is character driven and not all of them will make it out alive. The losses will be heart wrenching.

Abigail Owen has created an amazing magical world. Scenes played out in my mind, like a movie playing out on screen. The final battle will be fought and even if the story is sometimes predictable, it is an unforgettable and wild ride.

When Adelaide describes the bonds of connections and how she heals them, it made me think of Avatar. Now, that is being in very good company.

I wondered if the finale would wrap it up in a way that would make me happy and satisfied, but, no worries. She more than met my expectations, she surpassed them. The action and fight scenes are described in vivid detail, playing out like a film unreeling in my mind. I, especially, loved the dragon fight finale with Maddox.

At the end of the book, Abigail Owen has explanations for the key concepts, characters and their powers.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Black Orchid by Abigail Owen.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 4 Stars

READ MORE HERE

MY REVIEWS FOR ABIGAIL OWEN

The Shadowcat Nation

The Svatura Series

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/fabulous-finale-black-orchid-by-abigail-owen-aowenbooks