Unputdownable! – In The Dark by Chris Patchell @chris_patchell

Share5

In the Dark

Amazon Audible  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

In The Dark by Chris Patchell starts out with terror and a sense of wrongness from the opening pages, but I was hooked by the fabulous cover. I love stories that are filled with suspense and the pacing of In The Dark kept me racing through the pages. Unputdownable!

The story is familiar and I love that Chris Patchell is not afraid of killing off characters right and left, making me wonder who will be left standing. The killer is exposed early, but that did nothing to prepare me for the twists and turns, the horrific story of a villain running AMOK, driven, haunted by his past.

Even knowing the shit is coming and to say it’s going to hit the fan doesn’t lessen the gut punch, shock and horror of the evil men do to one another.

Warning:  Begin early in the morning to avoid the dark shadows and give yourself time to finish. I feel once you get into the gritty, you won’t be able to quit!

I won In The Dark by Chris Patchell and the rest is history. She is on my radar and has become a must read author for me.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 5 Stars

READ MORE HERE

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/unputdownable-in-the-dark-by-chris-patchell-chris_patchell