What Is Your Meaning of Success – Climbing Maya by Ken La Salle @KenLaSalle

Climbing Maya - Ken La Salle

Climbing Maya

Amazon  /  Audible  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Ego can be one of our biggest downfalls, or at least it is for Ken.

In our youth, we feel all things are possible. Who do we end up disappointed? Do we expect too much? Some people accept the world as it is, others fight to change it. Some people go through life with a smile, others a frown. Which are you?

Some people turn to religion, philosophy, health and exercise. Whatever regimen allows us to cope.

What is success? It means something different to each of us. Does it take a major event… divorce, loss of a job…to make us reassess ourselves? Denial doesn’t stop things from happening and challenging your boss won’t save your job.

I wondered about the title…Climbing Maya..and it is one man’s search for success. Why do people climb mountains? Is there only one answer? My mind is spinning, yet I have my answer…am I content with my life? Yes. I have many of the things I dreamt of and more. I am content and happy to be able to do the things I love in life and have someone to share them with.

I can relate to Vicky and her ‘support’ of her man. She sounds a lot like me. And…yo dude…I am glad you figured it out and moved on.

One man’s journey for the meaning of success opens his eyes to what is truly valuable and meaningful in his world and isn’t that how it should be?

Climbing Maya by Ken La Salle is a thought provoking book that may keep you up at night as you ponder what is your meaning to success.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Climbing Maya by Ken La Salle.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos 4 Stars

READ MORE HERE

MY KEN LA SALLE REVIEWS

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifLook on the right sidebar and let’ talk.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting fundinmental!