Do You Believe in Reincarnation – The Tempest Murders by P M Terrell @pmterrell

The Tempest Murders - P.M. Terrell

The Tempest Murders

Amazon  /  Audio  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

The girl of his dream walks into his life and turns his world upside down.

Sounds a bit cliche, but there is nothing cliche about P M Terrell’s ability to write a fantastic story in The Tempest Murders. She tweaks this suspense novel with touches of the paranormal…and maybe reincarnation?

Ryan had dreams of her ever since he could remember and now she walks into his life. He is more than haunted by his past. It’s as if he is reliving it.

I love his interaction with his sweet nieces and they love his cheesy rabbit dinner. It is touches like this that make her characters unforgettable. The twins immediately stole my heart. I could picture them in all their cuteness.

Man, oh man, this woman can write. There is a bigger mystery than mere murder and I eagerly anticipate her explanation. She is creeping me out, but the suspense and anticipation of what’s coming keeps me from putting the book down.

Category 5 Hurricane Irene is bearing down on them, but that is not the only storm brewing. Ryan struggles to keep the past from being repeated, but can he change Fate? What do you think?

I love the blend of serial killer, murder and mystery, with the paranormal and supernatural.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of The Tempest Murders by P M Terrell.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

READ MORE HERE

MY REVIEWS FOR P M TERRELL

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gif
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • Leave your link in the comments and I wi
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/do-you-believe-in-reincarnation-the-tempest-murders-by-p-m-terrell-pmterrell