The Devil’s Fingers
One Size Eats All #3
by Hunter Shea
Hunter Shea’s humor shines throw the blackness of the horror he created in Devil’s Fingers. They had gathered together to wish Seth’s dad bon voyage into the next world. Their teenage antics are fun…until…Autumn, miss know it all Autumn…I will think twice about entering the woods, and will definitely stay away from any funny looking stuff! Hunter Shea loves to kill off his characters, so be careful who you get attached to because you don’t know who or if anyone will make it out alive. Cryptozoology at its finest.
I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Devil’s Fingers by Hunter Shea/
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE
MY HUNTER SHEA REVIEWS
- You can see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- I am an Amazon affiliate/product images are linked.
- Thanks for visiting!